1. I used to eat paper dinner napkins. I think it was a texture thing, but to be frank I'm not really sure what my deal was.
2. When I was 4 or 5, I put food in my Coke all the time. Once at a restaurant I put fried fish, lettuce, tomato, and cabbage in my Coke, then mixed it up and drank/ate it all. The waitress was shocked, but it was normal to my family.
3. I ate coins. For some reason I used to just sit on my floor and swallow pennies and nickels. If I get some weird sickness when I’m older I can’t be surprised!
4. I used to eat Play-Doh. We had a playhouse in my basement where I would store my Play-Doh (the adults couldn’t fit in there), and I would go down and eat pretty much an entire can.
5. I used to eat baby powder. Yes, baby powder. Loads of it. Like a kid in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, I'd shovel it into my mouth. I still don't know why to this day. I tried to do it again as an adult and it was just...no.
6. At the beach I would lick cheese doodles, dip them in the sand, and then eat them. My family never lets me forget it.
7. When I was a toddler I'd eat lotion, and lots of it. It was the kind with the pump so I had easy access to it. My family started hiding the lotion in high-up cabinets, but I'd climb on top of things to get to the cabinets and eat it anyway. I look back on it now and gag.